goSawa was established in January 2011 in Beirut, Lebanon. We are a group buying platform that features daily deals on the best to eat, see, buy and do in your city.
A few things you should know about how we do things:
- We only feature products and services we would want to buy. In doing that, we follow a strict selection process.
- If it ain’t a good deal, it won’t be featured on our site – that simple.
- We don’t just sell deals! We offer members new experiences, great new places to discover at a amazing discounts. If you buy a deal and are not satisfied, let us know. Our merchants and our service can only improve with your valuable feedback. We always strive to do things better.
- You should feel comfortable to go out and try the new experiences featured on goSawa. It’s safe, it’s a bargain, we enjoyed it, and so will you!
- Transparency! Transparency! All fine print is fully featured in the main deal section. We are not out to get you! Our business is social, and we want to make sure we are always friends. We have established a blog, TalkSawa and facebook page to openly share updates and information with our members and partners. You are all invited to participate.
- Have a question or comment? We will make sure to answer you as fast as possible. Just like you, we hate slow and incompetent customer service.
- We live local, we love local!
"Sawa", we can achieve great things. Our platform provides a win-win for both individuals looking for new experiences and businesses wishing to market their products and services in an intelligent, effective and targeted way.
The concept is simple, featured deals are exclusive to goSawa and only available for a limited time. Both our members and merchants get amazing value. Merchants can visit our business information website.
Our “social buying” concept was made possible by the rapid growth in “social media” within the MENA regions. Worldwide, the idea is certainly not new, but now it’s time for the Middle East to reap all the benefits social media brings!